Friday 10 April 2015

March Favourites


For me March has just flown by, which I'm quite happy about as I am so ready for some warmer April days.

So first up I have this really cute cushion from Asda.




I instantly fell in love with the quirky nautical design and quickly had to justify a space it could dwell !
Though it was very reasonably priced the fabric is of an excellent quality.




Mummys here in UK celebrated Mothers Day in March. I was truly spoilt by my two daughters and husband but I was really touched by this lovely wrapping paper. 







It's by the online company https://wrap.me

I unwrapped my pressies as carefully as possible trying to preserve the paper so I can make a little creation with it at a later date. 


Hope you have a lovely sunny weekend x





No comments:

Post a Comment