Friday 6 March 2015

February Favourites


Like many of you, I couldn't be happier to say good riddance to February and welcome March with open arms. Winter in the UK has been here for far too long and now I'm bored with it !!!

Before February is a distant memory, let me share with you some of my favourite purchases and discoveries I have made this month.


I have had a passion for all things copper for some time, so couldn't be happier to see so much copper adorning the shelves of our high street shops.




This gorgeous metal bowl has a matt black outer with a polished copper inner. It was such a steal at £12.99 available from Dunelm http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/global-luxury-home-decor-collection-533556




Also available are these cute T-light holders, that could also be used for trinkets.
These are only £3.49 - I'll have 10 thank you very much !



My next purchase was one of necessity due to a bit of a domestic disaster....
After recently giving my bedroom a refurb, I treated myself to some lovely bedlinen from The White Company. 
I adore this shop.... bedlinen, home wares and gorgeous fragrances.

So when I put my beloved bedlinen into the washer with a dirty red tea towel (unknown to me) you know the outcome is not going to be a good one. I tried a series of remedies to try and resolve the problem, however the end result was bottle green and went in the bin !!
After a very short mourning period,I chose the new design Somerton which has a fine grey stripe. It feels gorgeous next to the skin,smooth and crisp.









Also from the The White Company is another of my Feb favourites - The Seychelles room spray.
This is one of my favourite fragrances from this company, containing bergamot, orange, vanilla and almond. I use this mostly in my bedroom, more specifically on my bedlinen - yes a perfume for my bed! I give it a generous spritz when making my bed and can still smell it when when its time to get some Zzzz 








Now I am finding my feet in the world of blogging, I would like to say a BIG thank you to Angie from Artwork by Angie who gave me some great advice on how to start my blog x

Angie is an Illustrator, graphic & surface pattern designer. As well as being very talented, she is also a lovely lady.



This is one of Angie's Mothers Day cards, which I love !
 Go and check out her website and blog x


Angie also designed my logo and branding a few years ago.




Hope you have a great weekend - I hear rumours of warm sunshine !



No comments:

Post a Comment